Last Updated May, 2020
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Archimedes website https://archimedesrx.com/ and is intended to provide you with access to various online information and tools to help you manage your prescription drug benefits. In order for Archimedes to provide these services, there will be instances where we will request your personal information from you. This policy is intended to explain how we use and protect your personal information gathered from you via this corporate website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. In the course of maintaining your prescription drug benefit, personal information you provide on this website may be shared with other Archimedes operations, your health plan, and other companies performing services on behalf of Archimedes or your health plan. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information (as defined by California law) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com or mailing us at our mailed address listed below.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
Archimedes also collects certain non-personal information and aggregate information about you to help us analyze and improve the usefulness of our Website. “Non-personal information” includes information that does not directly identify you personally, but provides us with anonymous “usage data,” such as the number of unique visitors we receive, what pages are visited most often, and the navigation preferences and characteristics of our visitors. Examples of such non-personal information include, but are not limited to:
• Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a user’s computer for purposes of storing information about a user’s preferences, to deliver content specific to your interests, or to maximize the performance of our Website and services. Cookies do not personally identify users (such as by collecting your name or address), but they do assign a unique data element to each visitor so that the Website can recognize repeat users, track usage patterns, and better serve you when you return to the Website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
• Managing cookies: Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of our website may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable.
• Browser information: Web browsers collect and store information about the type of device and operating system you are using to access our Website, as well as your device’s MAC address for facilitating network communications. Accessing this information helps us to establish a secure and consistent connection to you during your visits to our website.
• Web beacons: We may also place Web beacons in our emails to measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns by identifying the individuals who open or act upon an email message, when an email message is opened, how many times an email message is forwarded, the type of software, device, operating system and browser used to deliver the email, and any URL accessed through our email message.
• Analytics: to assist us with analyzing our web traffic through cookies and similar technologies, we may use analytics services.
• IP Address: An Internet Protocol address is a number that automatically identifies the computer or machine you have used to access the Internet. The IP address enables our server identify your geographic location and to send you the webpages that you want to visit, and it may disclose the server owned by your Internet Service Provider. At this time, we do not honor “do not track” signals from a web site browser. However, you may refuse or delete cookies. If you have your browser set to private browsing, or refuse or delete cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
278 Franklin Rd, Suite 245
Brentwood, TN 37027